Trailer to pull behind tourer

granny davis

.060 Over
Ride
Kawasaki vulcan classic , and now a Triumph rocket tourer 08
I have a trailer which i use to pull behind my kawasaki and want to set it up to pull behind my 08 tourer does any one know if there is any problem's wiring the bike up for it

I have a Bushtec Quantum Sport trailer I pull behind my R3T. I have their tow bar and wiring package installed by them when I purchased it while in Sturgis. I have had no issues with the lighting with this package. Love having all the extra space when on a trip too:)

trailer

Thank's for your reply's. The trailer i have is a aunger the one's sold by repco so had it modified to pull behind my bike the extra camp gear you can take make's life easy

I have a trailer which i use to pull behind my kawasaki and want to set it up to pull behind my 08 tourer does any one know if there is any problem's wiring the bike up for it

Buy yourself the Classic towbar made here in Auss it will come with the nessasary wireing diagram and instructions easy to fit, I have one on the Std And just fitted one to TheKiwi's bike and when he comes down next I will be wiring it up it is very easy, I was thinking of getting one of those little trailers but I reckon I would strengthen the draw bar after changing it to a 360 degree coupling I tow a modified Kamperoo camper that now tips the scaled at a light 450kg :eek: and the rocket pulls it with ease but thought that sometimes it would be nice to have little box trailer as well:p

Back