traditional leatherlyke's

snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Does anyone have the traditional style (verses contemporary) style leathelyke's? Would like to see how they look on the R3, if someone could post a pic. Also thinking of getting the gigantass trunk that they make, if anyone has one, or would like to comment. Thanks.

Hey snuff,as I just have the contemporary ones and in this berg it is the only set I know of,the only pic I know of is on their site.I would like to see a picture of the trunk and how it looks and mounts though.

Do these saddle bags come with everything that is needed to install them on the Rocket (all hardware)? And are they removed easily? I'm certain these questions have been asked already but can't recall, and the Leatherlyke site has no information that I can find.
Thanks.

Do these saddle bags come with everything that is needed to install them on the Rocket (all hardware)? And are they removed easily? I'm certain these questions have been asked already but can't recall, and the Leatherlyke site has no information that I can find.
Thanks.
A

Everything needed including some silicon grease is included

It took about 15 minutes to put them on first time ... once the hardware is on the bike it takes less than 30 seconds to remove the bags or put them on ...

Chuck

Back