Trading my Rocket for a Harley

RocketandRollit

Can't be accurately measured
Ride
2007 R3 Classic Ltd.
Trading my Rocket for a Harley

After careful consideration, I'm off to the Harley dealer to trade in the Rocket.
The choice was an easy one after riding a friends bike and being so impressed by the smoothness and the power of his Harley.
They are truly head and shoulders above our bikes in all aspects!
It's been fun being part of this group but I can't wait to be a proud owner of a true American classic.
I encourage all of you to swallow your pride, head out to your local Harley dealer and take a ride. If you do, I'm certain that you will all agree that they are making a far superior motorcycle.
April Fools!

Whats wrong with having both? Your heart is in the right place I suppose, but the Rocket is just simply another ball game. Good luck!

LOL Ya almost had me until I read the part about the hardley being smooth....oh and the power thing!!! :D:cool:

LOL Ya almost had me until I read the part about the hardley being smooth....oh and the power thing!!! :D:cool:
harlley specs;:p
Power; 67 hp.
0 to 60;
, 10 minutes flat giong downhill.:eek:
Most common tickets you can get;; obstructing trafic;
Latest technology used; equal to 1950s Mexican technology:D

Thats no april fools,,, thats the truth!:D:D:D:D

Haha harley

I just read that and was wondering why and then remembered april fools day. I just smile at harley riders when they sit next to me at the lights, poor buggers. They must feel like the bloke at the urinal with the inverted penis haha.

That was a low blow, R&R. Apropos, but cruel!;)

Again, Happy April Fool's Day...

trading my rocket for a harley
after careful consideration, i'm off to the harley dealer to trade in the rocket.
The choice was an easy one after riding a friends bike and being so impressed by the smoothness and the power of his harley.
They are truly head and shoulders above our bikes in all aspects!
It's been fun being part of this group but i can't wait to be a proud owner of a true american classic.
I encourage all of you to swallow your pride, head out to your local harley dealer and take a ride. If you do, i'm certain that you will all agree that they are making a far superior motorcycle.
april fools!

Back