For Sale Trade DONE!'12 Roadster foot pegs and controls for '09 and earlier

mikewd

.060 Over
Ride
'12 R3 Roadster
I understand from another forum member he traded his '08 units for new.....the new one's are set back and are more comfortable for riders 5'10 and under and '08 and before are more comfortable (6" farther forward) for taller riders.

Any interest?

P.S. May be off on '08 being year of set back.correction: it's '09 and earlier

Last edited:
I did this with Rough1road and we are both very happy... I put a set of Classic floorboards on my 2011 R3R... This used to be a factory option as a complete kit, but alas it has been discontinued by Triumph... When you do this, be sure to send everything to each other, including the shifter / brake lever, with all the linkage, and the rear master cylinder and all the plumbing... If you send everything, it is a very easy swap...

IMG_20140530_174356.jpg

I did this with Rough1road and we are both very happy... I put a set of Classic floorboards on my 2011 R3R... This used to be a factory option as a complete kit, but alas it has been discontinued by Triumph... When you do this, be sure to send everything to each other, including the shifter / brake lever, with all the linkage, and the rear master cylinder and all the plumbing... If you send everything, it is a very easy swap...

IMG_20140530_174356.jpg
I have an '06 classic and have been looking for a trade like this. I have shorter legs and like the riding position of the Roadster. Mine look just like the above post.

Back