Want to Buy Touring solo seat

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Haha, yeah, I know. I sold mine, but I want one now, I took the bags and floorboards off mine temporarily, for a different look, and to see if it affects the high speed weave. I'd love a Corbin, but $533 new is more than I'd spend.

I don't remember why I sold it, I never sell anything, but I think someone posted that they wanted one, and I had never used it in 5 years.

Tried to make me update eBay app, so I xed out, not not looking to pay $300, whatever it was.

Pretty sure the passenger backrest transfers to the solo, so don't need that, but thanks

The touring guys on here were a smaller portion for sure but we have a bunch and I know Tripp’s has given helped so many that there’s a single seat that will make its way to perry fl. In short order, I have a stock touring seat that has been rebuilt and recovered and is as new and whoever steps up to help him with a single can have my seat.

Haha, yeah, I know. I sold mine, but I want one now, I took the bags and floorboards off mine temporarily, for a different look, and to see if it affects the high speed weave. I'd love a Corbin, but $533 new is more than I'd spend.

I don't remember why I sold it, I never sell anything, but I think someone posted that they wanted one, and I had never used it in 5 years.
That was me and you were't using it so I bought it thank you sir.:)

And after awhile I went back to the full seat and rear rack so sold it. Then the friend I sold my Touring to decided he wanted a solo seat and of all things found one at Triumph of Seattle. I tried for six months to find one before finally posting my wanted ad on the forum. Round and round the circle game.

You will have to try MUCH harder though as he is looking for a R3 Touring Solo seat not the R3 Roadster rider/pillion seat combination.;):p:D

A9708164 TRIUMPH DUAL SEAT TOURING KIT ( ROCKET 3)

@Tripps wants this one:

BUCKET SOLO SEAT A9708162

Shown with ADJUSTABLE RIDER BACKREST - LONGHAUL A9708158
upload_2020-2-27_18-42-43.png

When stocks of the original LONGHAUL TOURING SEAT - DUAL A9700209 ran out they substituted this Solo A9708162 with the comfort pillion COMFORT PILLION SEAT A9708163 and re-named it the Dual Longhaul Touring.

Back