Want to Buy Touring Seat for R3T ....Mustang?

Brian

NOTACT71
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Hello. Looking for a used Mustang seat if possible. Need to get comfy without going new prices. If you have one laying around and want to make room for new let me know.

Looking for low rider seat but all dealers in USA tell me that it was disco
Any advise?

Looking for low rider seat but all dealers in USA tell me that it was disco
Any advise?

If you can find the part number you MAY be able to track one down or find used. Even getting a good photo using the part number would be useful. There are probably a few around on bikes and in sheds that the owners do not even know are the low version. I have a couple of stock seats one Roadster gel and an earlier R3 one but would not know if they were low versions. The Classic Longhaul 'Touring' Dual with riders backrest dual seat is certainly lower than the Roadsater one and I just sold two with backrests to a still smiling forum member. They fit Roadsters and all Std R3 as the 'Touring' model name for the seat was used before the TOURING R3 was released/ One was brand new and the other used in excellent condition and he had already bought the dual Longhaul seat w/o the backrest and is looking to now re-sell w/o the backrest.:D

Yep that is what it says here too
Low Rider Seat replacement parts for 2012 Triumph ROCKET III ROADSTER

Please note: If a part is displayed on the diagram but not shown in the parts list, it is no longer available.

Do you still want a Mustang Seat?
I have one and have had it on the classified ads for a while
Now willing to except £150 plus shipping, take a look at the pictures and let me know.......

Hello. Looking for a used Mustang seat if possible. Need to get comfy without going new prices. If you have one laying around and want to make room for new let me know.
Call Brian at A Sweet Seat Home Page
I got amazing seat from him. All custom. They use your own seat and change foam and leather.

Attachments

• IMG_2800.JPG
    IMG_2800.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 0
Back