vanguard138

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Rocket III Touring
Well, college football season is almost here. One of my favorite times of the year.

I think my R3T would look good in maize and blue:) Go Blue!!!

Ha, I was actually expecting one of those Spartan or Buckeyes to chime in first:)

What can I say, I went to Michigan and have bleed Maize and Blue since I was a high school freshman.

I see a great team in about two years with our new coach.

I'm still having a hard time adjusting to this whole Big 10 thing. Its real hard to see Iowa as a replacement for Oklahoma. But the Oklahoma rivalry faded a lot when the Big 8 grew to the Big 12 and Nebraska didn't play them every year.

Good luck Saturday, sure would be great to see a win over Alabama.

Yes, that would be nice but Alabama is tough and Michigan still needs a year or two to recover from the previous poor coaching choice. They finally got wise and have a Michigan guy back in the saddle so they will continue to improve.
I actually gave up my season tickets last year. I love to hunt and I was going to friends down State on Friday, going to the game Saturday, and coming home Sunday. That is a lot of time out of the field:) I can hunt Saturday morning and come in and watch the game since I hunt on my own property. And I have am/pm hunts Friday and Sunday. I wil still most likely pick up one game at Michigan Stadium. It is a RUSH!!!!

I was going to go to Dallas but was a bit pissed because they give more tickets to that area and Alabama. Basically going to be a home game for them, not right.

They should have played at Michigan Stadium:)

Well, college football season is almost here. One of my favorite times of the year.

I think my R3T would look good in maize and blue:) Go Blue!!!

Ain't maize corn?
Isn't corn many different shades of yeller?
Just wondering???
Ignorant in the NW land of purple and gold. ;-}

Back