Touring Model Muffler mounts

Paul Bryant

Living Legend
Ride
2006 Rocket
Does anyone have any photos of the Touring with the bags off so I can se exactly how the mufflers attach?
I have a Single Silencer kit to build for a Customer with a Touring and am not 100% sure of the set up.
I do have a set of Touring mufflers here that I can set up the complete stock system, but as they say "a picture is worth a 1000 words"

Thanks.

I've never had my bags off, how soon do you need it? Happy for you to come up and take pics yourself so you can get exactly what you want.

cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 0
Not that your customers would be wanting them but there is a pair of Touring muffler cans going for just AU$70 on Australian Gumtree at the moment that he looks very keen to get rid of but obviously cannot bear to throw them away!:)

TRIUMPH MOTOR BIKE MUFFLERS | Motorcycle & Scooter Accessories | Gumtree Australia Tweed Heads Area - Banora Point | 1110827927
Call or text Lee on 0409771626, no emails
6 Fire Wheel Way, Banora Point, NSW

Seller's description
Date Listed:
22/04/2016
Last Edited:
23/07/2017
Condition:
Used
Up for sale I have a pair of TRIUMPH MUFFLERS 2200495 they fit a rocket 3 - 2.3 3 cycinder TRIUMPH this item will be removed when it is sold.

I have factory headers & pipes sitting spare as well. Bike came with the Jardines fitted.
Keep them, in case you sell or have a noise level inspection etc.
Remember what may pass in one state may not in another and it increases your scope for sales a lot with some preferring stock looks, performance and sound levels.

Does anyone have any photos of the Touring with the bags off so I can se exactly how the mufflers attach?
I have a Single Silencer kit to build for a Customer with a Touring and am not 100% sure of the set up.
I do have a set of Touring mufflers here that I can set up the complete stock system, but as they say "a picture is worth a 1000 words"

Thanks.

Can we please see this when it's finished?

Back