Just spotted this on ebay, a tad pricey but hard to find, might be able to make a bid. Genuine Triumph Rocket 3 Front Fender Rail A9758113 | eBay
:D:roll::roll: The seller must have read our forum re Mittzy's going for $450 and others for similar rather than the ridiculous $850 he had it listed for during the past two weeks.

Don't you have one already?

If not, I can send you one brand new for Au$400 (£222) + postage which looks to be Au$46 (£26) to the UK.;):D

If you want new rear pannier rails to go with that, I can bundle them for another $400 and I'll cover Intl postage for Au$75 (about 50%) as it will be heaps more than that as the rear pannier rails are quite large, 6Kg from memory packed.

Save postage and I can maybe tempt you with more NOS Touring OEM accessories I will have listed shortly.:D
For Sale - Thread Under Development PLEASE DO NOT POST.

Insurance on $900 to include postage is about Au$30.

Here is the Australia Post quote
Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post
Your Item
Weight: 7kg
Postage $115.03
Extra cover $29.60
Total# $144.63

Last edited:
:D:roll::roll: The seller must have read our forum re Mittzy's going for $450 and others for similar rather than the ridiculous $850 he had it listed for during the past two weeks.

Don't you have one already?

If not, I can send you one brand new for Au$400 (£222) + postage which looks to be Au$46 (£26) to the UK.;):D

If you want new rear pannier rails to go with that, I can bundle them for another $400 and I'll cover Intl postage for Au$75 (about 50%) as it will be heaps more than that as the rear pannier rails are quite large, 6Kg from memory packed.

Save postage and I can maybe tempt you with more NOS Touring OEM accessories I will have listed shortly.:D
For Sale - Thread Under Development PLEASE DO NOT POST.

Insurance on $900 to include postage is about Au$30.

Here is the Australia Post quote
Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post
Your Item
Weight: 7kg
Postage $115.03
Extra cover $29.60
Total# $144.63
Yeah I managed to get one for a hundred pounds here in UK, just thought i,d post the add in case of lookers. (I am however looking for a fender skirt for the same bike at the right price.)

Back