dave64

Mr
Ride
Triumph Roadster 2010
Can anyone tell me if a Corbin Touring double seat will fit the Roadster model i have been told it will not that the rear end is different ?

Make sure it is not the "Corbin Dual Tour" item# T-R-3-DT as that does fit the Roadster the other is " The Dual Tour Saddle" item #T-R3-DT which is for the Touring, if you get the wrong one you shouldn't have too much trouble selling it or even see if it can't be be modified in the mounting department if it is a close fit, I had the right seat but did not like their mounting system supplied and made my own

Well i ended up buying it anyway , hopefully i can make it fit easy enough if it is the wrong one . If not i will be selling a brand new Corbin seat for a touring model soon LOL.

Well i ended up buying it anyway , hopefully i can make it fit easy enough if it is the wrong one . If not i will be selling a brand new Corbin seat for a touring model soon LOL.
Dave Corbin Customer Service is kind of slow so if your getting it from the states it might not be to late to change to the right one. I have heard some great things about the Corbin seats . The only thing I do not like about it on the Rocket is it has brackets so you bolt it on the beast instead of the locking system we have now.

I have both the fast gun and the dual for my classic! What Hans said about comfort; ditto! Just did 2700 miles in 6 days on the fast gun, not once was my backside sore!!
Also, what warp said about the factory is accurate! Give them a call; chances are it's NOT too late!
As for the bracket, I love that my fast gun fits right over it with the normal locking system. No need to remove! I welded thumbwings onto the bolts to secure the double...literally no time at all to swap ;)

I have both the fast gun and the dual for my classic! What Hans said about comfort; ditto! Just did 2700 miles in 6 days on the fast gun, not once was my backside sore!!
Also, what warp said about the factory is accurate! Give them a call; chances are it's NOT too late!
As for the bracket, I love that my fast gun fits right over it with the normal locking system. No need to remove! I welded thumbwings onto the bolts to secure the double...literally no time at all to swap ;)
I am always watching for one of their Rumble seat versions for my beast. Other then that I love the Triumph dual touring with the back rest for the Standard/Classic/Roadster models. I own two with the drivers back rest One standard and one done in Alligator hide and the original 06 one that does not have the back rest capability.

I think usually the people who do not like the OEM one are a wee bit larger then myself and bottom out on the steel pan. TD had a beautiful one recovered which IDK beat me to it on the sale :) It looks like the padding in it was stiffer and overall a even better seat.

Dave Corbin Customer Service is kind of slow so if your getting it from the states it might not be to late to change to the right one. I have heard some great things about the Corbin seats . The only thing I do not like about it on the Rocket is it has brackets so you bolt it on the beast instead of the locking system we have now.
I made a plate that mounts on to thier holes in the seat and uses triumphs seat lock pin so it is the same as with OEM seat

Thanks guys but got it here in oz eBay hopefully I can make it fit if it is the wrong one . How hard could it be ? A roll or two of 100 mph tape and fencing wire easy lol

Back