Touring accessories are on sale!

TheWhingnut

Duct Tape Jedi
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Touring
i just looked up some parts on the Dulles VA triumph page and saw a solo seat for an R3T for $125 and rear luggage rack for solo seat for $159. i guess since the touring is being dropped from US sales this year the dealers are shifting the extras to free up inventory space.

OEM Triumph Genuine Motorcycle Parts in Dulles, VA

and yes i purchased them!

looking at other sites a lot of places are ditching touring accessories cheap.

Scratch the luggage rack
Scratch the fender rail kit also. I called them today and they acknowledged that it is obsolete and they have none in stock, even though I found it on their site.
So frustrating. I have money to spend to dress up my tourer, but the idiots don’t make accessories anymore.
**** shame.

Scratch the fender rail kit also. I called them today and they acknowledged that it is obsolete and they have none in stock, even though I found it on their site.
So frustrating. I have money to spend to dress up my tourer, but the idiots don’t make accessories anymore.
**** shame.
What do you want? I regularly scan 1000's of items on all sites and often discover NOS items correctly or very incorrectly listed.

See pages 5-16 for photos, part numbers etc. in the 2008 Triumph accessories catalog.

Thanks for the tip. I just found something I need but will call Tuesday. It's a shame about the Touring being discontinued.

What do you want? I regularly scan 1000's of items on all sites and often discover NOS items correctly or very incorrectly listed.

See pages 5-16 for photos, part numbers etc. in the 2008 Triumph accessories catalog.
Front fender rail kit. I’ll have to look some more I guess

For me it's the auxiliary light kit at a pretty good price. I apparently will also have to find front turn signals. Mine have clear lenses with amber bulbs are moulded into the turn signal bar.

For me it's the auxiliary light kit at a pretty good price. I apparently will also have to find front turn signals. Mine have clear lenses with amber bulbs are moulded into the turn signal bar.

If it’s the kit that’s made for the R3T, it comes with everything you need, including a modular wiring harness and turn signals. If I remember correctly. Punch the part number into a search and you will be able to find a pdf that shows all the parts and installation directions.

Back