Brenna1960

.060 Over
Ride
2013 harley road king
Ok, I am new to the Rocket world and trying to figure out what all of these acronym's stand for. I am putting a Vance & Hines 4" Pro Pipe slip on from a Harley, (it sounds real good) and they make good power on Harley's and it is great looking pipe. I took all the exhaust off and will be running the head pipe and will be going right into the Pro Pipe, so basically a 3 into 1. I know right now from what I have been reading I won't need any kind of tune, but, I will probably be putting on the Ramair soon. Are there any tuners out there that have auto tune or?? Vance and Hines? Will the factory stage 1 tune work? So.... what the hell is TOR's....PCV ??? and any other acronym you can think of...LOL sorry I am usually up on stuff but am a Newbie. Thanks for your help. Proud new owner of a.....
2015 Rocket X

Welcome from NJ, congrats on the X what # do you have?
TORS= triumph off road slipons no cats.
PCV is a type of tuner.
good luck with you new ride!

Welcome from NJ, congrats on the X what # do you have?
TORS= triumph off road slipons no cats.
PCV is a type of tuner.
good luck with you new ride!
I have #112, I found out PCV is Power Commander but I went to their web page and it only showed one up to a 2008 year model?

Ok, I am new to the Rocket world and trying to figure out what all of these acronym's stand for. I am putting a Vance & Hines 4" Pro Pipe slip on from a Harley, (it sounds real good) and they make good power on Harley's and it is great looking pipe. I took all the exhaust off and will be running the head pipe and will be going right into the Pro Pipe, so basically a 3 into 1. I know right now from what I have been reading I won't need any kind of tune, but, I will probably be putting on the Ramair soon. Are there any tuners out there that have auto tune or?? Vance and Hines? Will the factory stage 1 tune work? So.... what the hell is TOR's....PCV ??? and any other acronym you can think of...LOL sorry I am usually up on stuff but am a Newbie. Thanks for your help. Proud new owner of a.....
2015 Rocket X
Power Commander 5

Get the PCV with AT - Auto Tune. Then whatever changes you make to the exhaust or filters will be auto-tuned to your bike.

Get the PCV with AT - Auto Tune. Then whatever changes you make to the exhaust or filters will be auto-tuned to your bike.
that sounds like what I would like to do but it showed them as only available to 2008. I think that is wrong, I will call them tomorrow.

PC3 for up to 2008, PCV will work on all RIII models, although they will not say that. I have PCV/AT on my 06, but their website says it won't work. It does.

Back