DaSmee

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket III Touring 2011
I know I am going to be told that they are as rare as Unicorn Tears, but always worth asking ;-)

I have found the David Platt site, and they look good, but the pipes plus the crossover is around 1k!

I have been told you can drill out the baffles and that helps the sound, as well as taking out the CAT, but all that sounds like a lot of cut n shut that makes me feel a little uncomfortable, so looking for the following:

Anyone sees or has any TORS I’d love to get a heads up?
Any advice on perhaps just tweaking the standard ones?

Thanks All

Nigel

I know I am going to be told that they are as rare as Unicorn Tears, but always worth asking ;-)

I have found the David Platt site, and they look good, but the pipes plus the crossover is around 1k!

I have been told you can drill out the baffles and that helps the sound, as well as taking out the CAT, but all that sounds like a lot of cut n shut that makes me feel a little uncomfortable, so looking for the following:

Anyone sees or has any TORS I’d love to get a heads up?
Any advice on perhaps just tweaking the standard ones?

Thanks All

Nigel
Not to be a negative guy but I'd save my money till you can get silencers, crossover, air intake, and tune to match the set up. ....
And Go!

I have a set of little used good condition Triumph TORS I'm taking off my 2011 Roadster next week if you're interested. Please email me on russ@rangerruss.co.uk if you're interested.

I build this kit for the Roadster/Classic's, I can set this up to suit the Touring.

3A.JPG

The above style system with the Touring muffler.

IMG_1139.JPG

Or as a complete 3 into 1 system.

44253184_10210636683832043_6220509849008996352_n.jpg

Hiya, I am possibly still looking for this, do you have a ballpark cost? (£)

Back