For Sale Tors exhaust pipes- Rocket standard

Jim Wissmiller

.020 Over
Ride
07 V-rod and 06 Rocket 3 classic
I recently put on a Dain's pipe therefore I have a set of Tors pipes for sale. Also have a Dave Platt cat box eliminator. The cat eliminator is in excellent shape, about 6000 mi. The pipes were on the bike when I bought it used with 58000 mi. Bike has 65000 on it now. The left pipe shows a spot where the chrome is letting go. The right upper pipe has a similar spot. Need 200.00 plus shipping for the cat box eliminator and 150.00 plus shipping for the pipes. Thanks, Jim Rocket exhaust 001.jpg Rocket exhaust 002.jpg Rocket exhaust 003.jpg Rocket exhaust 004.jpg Rocket exhaust 005.jpg Rocket exhaust 006.jpg

I recently put on a Dain's pipe therefore I have a set of Tors pipes for sale. Also have a Dave Platt cat box eliminator. The cat eliminator is in excellent shape, about 6000 mi. The pipes were on the bike when I bought it used with 58000 mi. Bike has 65000 on it now. The left pipe shows a spot where the chrome is letting go. The right upper pipe has a similar spot. Need 200.00 plus shipping for the cat box eliminator and 150.00 plus shipping for the pipes. Thanks, Jim Rocket exhaust 001.jpg Rocket exhaust 002.jpg Rocket exhaust 003.jpg Rocket exhaust 004.jpg Rocket exhaust 005.jpg Rocket exhaust 006.jpg

Aloha from Oahu, Jim---

I realize I'm a little late to the party but is the Dave Platt cat eliminator still available? I have PayPal; most items I get are shipped by UPS. I already have a set of TOR pipes but I'm now trying to "round out" the exhaust. Mahalo!

Morgan
2006 R3 Standard, one of VERY few on Oahu!
Old skool Harley short chop I built in my garage ("What year is it?" "It depends on the part.")

Aloha from Oahu, Jim---

I realize I'm a little late to the party but is the Dave Platt cat eliminator still available? I have PayPal; most items I get are shipped by UPS. I already have a set of TOR pipes but I'm now trying to "round out" the exhaust. Mahalo!

Morgan
2006 R3 Standard, one of VERY few on Oahu!
Old skool Harley short chop I built in my garage ("What year is it?" "It depends on the part.")
It is sold but the guy hasn't paid me yet. If he doesn't pay soon I'll sell it to you thanks. Jim

The chap that got the CAT eliminator got a good deal.
How about the pipes. Do you still have them? I am assuming the chrome pealing is on the pipe underside... is that so? :thumbsdown:

The chap that got the CAT eliminator got a good deal.
How about the pipes. Do you still have them? I am assuming the chrome pealing is on the pipe underside... is that so? :thumbsdown:
Yes, the chrome is bad on the left side pipe. Still have them, $125.00 plus shipping

Back