TORQUE SPECS CAM COVER ??

I'm about to look at tightening these. I have a very small amount of oil coming from the weep hole at the rear of the engine. I can't open the service manual on my phone. Are these relatively easy bolts to access on the oil-tank side of the engine?

I'm about to look at tightening these. I have a very small amount of oil coming from the weep hole at the rear of the engine. I can't open the service manual on my phone. Are these relatively easy bolts to access on the oil-tank side of the engine?
It's relevant to what air intake setup you have, if it's OEM ducting it's a way more complicated job. I went and bought a set of T handled allen keys ( metric ) made it much easier to get done.

It's relevant to what air intake setup you have, if it's OEM ducting it's a way more complicated job. I went and bought a set of T handled allen keys ( metric ) made it much easier to get done.

Thanks,

I'll be in front of my bike tonight, but of course, since I've spotted the oil and done some reading, now I'm obsessing about the problem.

Back