TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Swung into Triumph Nerang on saturday, waiting for a traffic accident to clear. Waltzed into the shop and spotted a brand new Classic Touring seat with a $165 price tag on it :eek: snavelled it immediatly. Staff unable to tell me why it was soo cheap and to be honest i don't relly care .. top buy hey :D

The shop in Ft.Worth, TX has a couple of them on display, but NOT for any $165. Well bought, TC. Somtimes even traffic snarls can be of benefit.

We trudge on.

The shop in Ft.Worth, TX has a couple of them on display, but NOT for any $165. Well bought, TC. Somtimes even traffic snarls can be of benefit.

We trudge on.

I bought mine from the shop in Ft. Worth a while back...and I can attest that it certainly was not $165...

You got a great deal.

Mine came with one on. Tried the standard seperate's but the wife complained about the plank of a rear pad. They look ok and are much more comfortable for a pillion. Can't go wrong at that price.

Michael , a mate thats a salesman there was a surprised ( not as delighted though) when i quizzed him about price. Scurried off and returned stating " yeh mate,that's the price" ... Your right Binnsy they are a good crew, Michael told me owners are a couple of blokes who've done well and now get to indulge i their love of Triumphs and MV Augusta. Nice to find a Triumph shop that's not owned by Team Moto conglomerate.. Team Moto buying Wackers ;) true story. The end of Australias oldest Harley dealer... and you'll be able to get your Rocket worked on at Breakfast Creek soon .

Yeah mike mckenzie down there really looked after a mate of mine with the purchase of a used America . Good bloke I'm going there from now on I've had enough of the other place . And powerhouse Dynotuning is just up the road so I'll go there when I get the Pcv

Yeah mike mckenzie down there really looked after a mate of mine with the purchase of a used America . Good bloke I'm going there from now on I've had enough of the other place . And powerhouse Dynotuning is just up the road so I'll go there when I get the Pcv
Yeh mate, anyone looking for a Triumph i'll be steering them that way..dont have a lot of blokes asking me about MV's :p no real surprise considering the company i keep :cool:

Back