Told my wife I’d buy a cruiser to slow down a bit....shhh

AmLit

.020 Over
Ride
‘05 Rocket III,
I’ve been creeping on you guys long enough I thought I’d finally join.

I let my wife “win” a motorcycle argument last summer. I got rid of a sport bike and bought a cruiser in order to slow down. Thankfully, she agrees most cruisers can handle a few mods to quicken them up a bit. By-god if anyone tells her....

Last fall I found an ‘05, bone stock engine and drive train, but had some beetle bags. Now I’ve pulled it apart to paint and let her breathe easier. I’ll be asking questions soon about intake. Until then, thanks for letting a track junkie join the club.

Attachments

• 6DE7A440-2091-442D-83C8-C04D877C625C.jpeg
    6DE7A440-2091-442D-83C8-C04D877C625C.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 1
WELCOME to ya, AmLit, from WA State! :thumbsup:
Lay off that doobie, Amigo! :roll:

I’ve been creeping on you guys long enough I thought I’d finally join.

I let my wife “win” a motorcycle argument last summer. I got rid of a sport bike and bought a cruiser in order to slow down. Thankfully, she agrees most cruisers can handle a few mods to quicken them up a bit. By-god if anyone tells her....

Last fall I found an ‘05, bone stock engine and drive train, but had some beetle bags. Now I’ve pulled it apart to paint and let her breathe easier. I’ll be asking questions soon about intake. Until then, thanks for letting a track junkie join the club.

So you are the one who has been looking in my bedroom window:D the 05 is a good bike I have owned one since 2005.

Back