stollydriver

Live life to the full
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
20200726_073558.jpg

Really nice shot you took. Here's a pic of mine all loaded up and ready to do some serious miles.
IMG-4569.jpg
Thanks for the picture :). I see that you've got the R3 tank bag. Are you happy with it ?
Any risk to scratch the paint ? Is it easy and quick to remove it (just the time of a coffee break) ? Does it prevent seeing entirely the dashboard ? Else +/- ?
I've got the tail bag and happy with it but I may also get the tank bag.

I've asked here back in May for some info. but the answers were rather against it in general :

Thanks for the picture :). I see that you've got the R3 tank bag. Are you happy with it ?
Any risk to scratch the paint ? Is it easy and quick to remove it (just the time of a coffee break) ? Does it prevent seeing entirely the dashboard ? Else +/- ?
I've got the tail bag and happy with it but I may also get the tank bag.

I've asked here back in May for some info. but the answers were rather against it in general :
I'm very happy with the tank bag and would recommend it. Answers to you questions:
* Not much risk of scratching the paint, there is a somewhat tacky but non-abrasive surface where the bag contacts the tank
* There is a strap at the handle bar to really secure the front of the bag which is fussy until you learn the proper way to attach/detach
* No issues seeing the dash

My favorite feature is one you don't see. Under the zippered top of the bag there are a number of small pockets to organize chargers/cords etc. Nicely done Triumph!

Back