Today the bikes getting a makeover!

benelli_4572

Supercharged
Pretty pumped. In a few hours I'm going to be adding all the little bits I have been collecting for my bike the past few months...

-pcIII
-corbin seat
-tors with cat delete
-triple k&ns
-GiPro with atre
-bye bye secondaries

Going to base line dyno it and post dyno it.

Not going to look at the results until I can take it for a ride!

Are you going to have it dyno'd before you start adding the parts, or just before you plug in the PCIII?

We should compare fuel tables when it's all done, that's going to be an identical setup to mine ... right down to the Corbin seat. What do you think the power increase will be from the Corbin upgrade? I'm pretty sure my 'Gator and Snake Young Guns Saddle added at least 50 Horse Power. :eek: LOL

If you have any trouble with the seat lock post not lining up or being too difficult to push down and latch, I added a couple washers to the post and loosened everything on the latch until it lined up and worked smooth. Then snugged everything back up. Don't get manly with the seat too much if it fights back, the fiberglass can crack at the post hole.

Good luck and email if I can help.

I think the Corbin rumble seat adds at least 60 HP! I did a bone stock dyno . And will do a final dyno once all bits are added. So far... got the triple k&n's in sissy bar removed. Gipro installed. And started wiring in the PCIII. I ran out of time at the local bike dealership whom is dynoing my bike and also letting me work on my ride in the comforts of heat! Not even a Triumph dealership, but outstanding people! Wish they didn't sell the brand they do! I'd love to compare dyno sheets with ya Hellfire

I think the Corbin rumble seat adds at least 60 HP! I did a bone stock dyno . And will do a final dyno once all bits are added. So far... got the triple k&n's in sissy bar removed. Gipro installed. And started wiring in the PCIII. I ran out of time at the local bike dealership whom is dynoing my bike and also letting me work on my ride in the comforts of heat! Not even a Triumph dealership, but outstanding people! Wish they didn't sell the brand they do! I'd love to compare dyno sheets with ya Hellfire
It's not the dyno results I wanted to compare since those numbers can be so different by machine ... I was curious to see what the PCIII fuel trim charts look like side-by-side after the tech finishes up.
There is frequent "trading tunes" between TuneBoy, TuneECU and even PCIII users with most not even having very similar setups. With ours being so identical, I thought it would be interesting to see how different the final tune numbers are just to see either how very different each bike can be or if indeed swapping tunes with similar setups can be a good way to save time and money.
I've wondered for some time if that was a good idea or not based on potential "fingerprint" uniqueness between bikes. :confused:
Inquiring minds want to know. lol

Back