Tired of searching...can someone please help???

m49512

Standard Bore
2007 Rocket III Classic Cruiser in the garage. Oh boy. I'm already wanting to modify the exhaust with sweet aftermarket. Want deeper sound, not worried about loudness (unless it's out of control), and want benefits of greater HP. Can lose the CAT if that makes sense. Have Tuneboy to adjust the bits and bytes.

So...what are your suggestions? Also, any sound clips to help me make up mind will be much appreciated.

I want to make this beast my own...

My opinion only

It's already yours, you either have paid for it or ar paying for it.....:)

I had the chance to listen to a few different systems in Nashville and I personally recommend the Jardine 3 into 2 exiting on both sides. They sound deep and mellow not like the TORS which sound a little raspy sort of like you have a hole in the muffler....sorry Rusty, my personal opinion only. The Cat goes south with the Jars.

The original Jardines are a bit louder, lower in pitch, and more resonant than the TORs. My mechanic says he gets a headache after 10 minutes riding with the Jardines. It's because of that resonant quality. While it's louder, it sounds more muffled than the TORs. That's because the TORs have a more gnarly, raucous sound - the characterization of the TORs as sounding like there's a hole in the exhaust is spot on. That's why I like them. I also insist on the 3 muffler look. I also like the stock manifold and muffler look - very clean and symmetrical - the Jardine system tends to looking like spaghetti.

Shhhhhhhhhhh

The original Jardines are a bit louder, lower in pitch, and more resonant than the TORs. My mechanic says he gets a headache after 10 minutes riding with the Jardines. It's because of that resonant quality. While it's louder, it sounds more muffled than the TORs. That's because the TORs have a more gnarly, raucous sound - the characterization of the TORs as sounding like there's a hole in the exhaust is spot on. That's why I like them. I also insist on the 3 muffler look. I also like the stock manifold and muffler look - very clean and symmetrical - the Jardine system tends to looking like spaghetti.

Don't tell Hombre that. He's into the spaghetti look.....:eek:

Jardines were a trip the first time I saw them. However, they quickly grew on me. The sound doesn't bother me when riding, and the performance is unmatched by any over-the-counter aftermarket exhaust.

Pipes

Todd Is having a set of these made In denver..If I like the sound I may build a set to..Not great for performance but might sound better with small baffels In each pipe..Then I can blow dirt all over these cowboys..HaHa Crazy Jack

Back