Talked to my dealer last friday and they said they werent ready yet. Not sure what the hold up is other than delivery of the new tires. Guess Ill find out more since I havent received my letter yet.:cool:

mutt

More than likely they are awaiting the new replacement tires.

Dennis

71 dtg Dubai
72 dtg Home

yea same here the first batch is supposed to be shipped today my dealer said 400 set was going to be the first shipment

me and sweettennbabe are going to the dealer this weekend to get our new tire on plus they are replacing my front rim because it is turnish

OK. Talked to my dealer today and he said that they have to put this in as a warranty claim. (?) Dont know how that effects us consumers but when the claim gets processed thats when the tires will be ordered. I think my dealer is trying to get as many claims in as possible so he can order tires. Other dealers might just order them first. So I gave him my mileage and now I wait for them to call when the tires get here. Im also going to have the first service done by them even though I can do the oil myself. Since it will be there I mine as well let lthem do it. Also he was under the impression it was just the rear tire and I informed him it was both so we shall see. He was just the salesman so Ill have to check with the owner. More as the news develops....................:cool:

mutt

Back