Rodneyjd6

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 roadster
Hi i have a pc5 with auto tune on my roadster how can i take of the timing retard in 1 st 2 nd 3 rd gears

Your PCV with Auto Tune only controls the fuelling as @dougl just said above in his post is correct but forgot to mention this is done thru the bikes ECU using the free Software "TuneECU" and the nessary cable, there are numerous threads about the TuneECU use, if you contact one of the other Gold Coast guys one of them may be able to help you learn this and if you want I can send you a unrestricted tune to load straight in, I also have a PCV + AT map which I created to give a good all round balance of economy ( if you go lightly on the throttle) or power if you give her the berries, if you decide you would like what I have offered send me a "Conversation" with you email and details of any mods you have made and also which year model

my roadster map doesnt have I3, just the neutral and in-gear I1 and I2.
Dynojet also do an ignition module, a separate module to the fueling-only PCV & AT modules, if you dont want to go changing the ECU map or if your map doesnt have the I3 table either

Am i better to run my pcv with a basic map and tune the ecu on the bike
What tune do you have in it now? You can get a good map from Hanso for your TORs and triple filters and also a target table for your AT. Whatever map you put into the ECU, it should have the secondaries open 100% and I3 copied into I2 and I1. You can indeed get an ignition module but there isn't much point in messing with the ignition if you have the stock cams.

Back