Time to move on

ro6ert

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3
Gentlemen (and ladies),

Have had the Rocket for 11 years now and it is time for me to broaden the horizon a bit. Selling the Rock this spring. Time to move on. Just put down payment on a new bike, BMW R NineT Scrambler. Need to keep moving and going to BMW from Triumph seems like an awkward move, so lets do it me thinks. If you are slightly interested, this is the bike, www.scrambler.se

It has been a pleasure to hang around here even though it has been really rare lately. Ride safe y'all.

Cheers,
ro6ert

I haven't had my rocket long, but one of the things that sold it to me before I'd even sat on it was the amount of people that got rid after the normal ownership period, tried something else, then returned to a Rocket with a shorter than normal ownership period. I bet you'll be back, but in the mean time, stay safe and enjoy the ride. That scrambler does look nice.

It never hurts to keep a few horses in the barn, you never know when that urge to ride another may hit yeah.... ;) Good Luck with the Bema...!

Last edited:
Gentlemen (and ladies),

Have had the Rocket for 11 years now and it is time for me to broaden the horizon a bit. Selling the Rock this spring. Time to move on. Just put down payment on a new bike, BMW R NineT Scrambler. Need to keep moving and going to BMW from Triumph seems like an awkward move, so lets do it me thinks. If you are slightly interested, this is the bike, www.scrambler.se

It has been a pleasure to hang around here even though it has been really rare lately. Ride safe y'all.

Cheers,
ro6ert

Beefy looking bike Ro6ert., Good luck with it.

Since 2009 i am on my 4th Rocket ... I usually can’t make my mind up between the Rocket and Gen2 vmax ... I always want the one I haven’t got so now I have both ... I used to sell one and buy the other ... keep it for 6 - 12 months then ground hog day ... one thing for sure is I always come back to the Rocket .... keep it and have both :thumbsup:

Since 2009 i am on my 4th Rocket ... I usually can’t make my mind up between the Rocket and Gen2 vmax ... I always want the one I haven’t got so now I have both ... I used to sell one and buy the other ... keep it for 6 - 12 months then ground hog day ... one thing for sure is I always come back to the Rocket .... keep it and have both v
This sounds so familiar man tracked a V max 1700 down at sensible price as they are hard to find at the end of last year and almost chopped the Rocket in for it what are your thoughts on the big Yam any good ? I have never ridden one ..you lucky git you have a Rocket and a V max I'm jealous

Back