rash_powder

Supercharged
Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket III Touring
A coworker of mine rides a Thunderbird Storm and also has Tune ECU for his bike. He has installed aftermarket silencers and loaded the correct ECU tune for those, but is now looking to do an airbox elimination kit. There is not a tune on the Tune ECU site for aftermarket silencers and pod filters. As he is hoping to not have to install a power commander, is there anyone with a tune that might work for him?

Thanks,

Matt

When I went from having just TORS and a stock intake to the TORS and RamAir Hanso was kind enough to bump the F tables up for me by 10% until I could get on the dyno. I think anytime you putz around with the amount of air you put into or take out of an engine you should get it on a dyno with a knowledgeable tuner if at all possible.

bob

Has he looked at the Thunderbird1600.com site? There is a crap load of info, including tunes. If he's not getting the new TTS supercharger, and he's already got the 1700 with TOR's, I'd advise just stopping there. Been there with the T-Bird. It's just not worth it unless you do something major.

Back