Thruxton TFC and Rocket TFC Concept Video

Even worse than the amateurish presentations by the Triumph execs was the collection of brain dead journos who couldn’t think of one question about the new Rocket except “when can I ride it”. And the way it was ridden down the path o_O Who rides like that??

I did notice a different set of exhaust pipes on the one inside to what I’d seen before but the sound outside was aweful - or perhaps that was just the recording quality.

its the poor mic on that nokia.. Most phones cut everything below 80Hz.

I agree the presentations are amateur level. In 2018 world´s first introduction of shiftcam by BMW Motorrad - I watched the video from press event, that was something ridiculously horrible, I was really not sure if Monty Python´s are back or what. The video was soon after deleted from their channel but man, this Triumph is Las Vegas prime show in comparison to BMW..

The 2.5 has a different sound than the 2.3. The 2.3 sounds like a Merlin airplane, and it seems to me that the 2.5 sounds like a car or another motorcycle. Still, it's cool looking

why somebody goes to an exclusive event - like this hot new product introduction - and takes pictures with a ****ing mobile phone???

It's about being the first to post it on the web. Record it on a phone, post it immediately to your site before you even leave the event and you can net a good portion of the audience. Then when people have associated your site as a source of info, they'll keep visiting while you have time to clean up and edit the more professional video and update as necessary, all the while reaping the benefits of people revisiting your site and viewing your ads over and over.

I am familiar with this first everything concept, but today everything is everywhere immediately so it no longer really works for press / media event with 100 people in the room :) Quality wins in long run, especially on youtube where time counts, not clicks.

There may be other vids about to surface perhaps?...dont know. But at least its a start. Its not the official unveiling video just a reporters take.
I too was taken back at the lack of questions!....Maybe these reporters weren't too interested or just didn't know what to ask?
For me it answered some questions. If you want an investment, buy one of these 'concept' Rockets, put it in a glass case and keep it. It is the concept of the "gen 2" R3, only 750 being built, with 'proper' bikes to follow down the track. MCN puts it, "Think Bobber-to-Speedmaster "
transformation"

Back