Throttle lock cruise control

Kaoko - a South African company Kaoko - Cruise Controls sells a model specific for R3 Search

RevZilla and many other US suppliers stock them Kaoko Throttle Lock Triumph Rocket III/Classic/Tourer/Roadster (US$143) and no doubt on eBay too (check for best price}.

I bought a used one for AUD$40 (US$30) on Aussie Gumtree and have not fitted it yet because I have custom grips with a non detachable end so may use the other cheaper type from Go-cruise I have as well. Available in plastic or alloy like mine. NEW Go Cruise 2 Universal Aluminum Motorcycle Throttle Lock Cruise Control

Last edited:
I've been looking for one also and it looks like the throttle miester seems to be the one of choice. I've seen them at pure triumph but it looks like they only come in a goldish? Any suggestions?

Kaoko - a South African company Kaoko - Cruise Controls sells a model specific for R3 Search

RevZilla and many other US suppliers stock them Kaoko Throttle Lock Triumph Rocket III/Classic/Tourer/Roadster (US$143) and no doubt on eBay too (check for best price}.

I bought a used one for AUD$40 (US$30) on Aussie Gumtree and have not fitted it yet because I have custom grips with a non detachable end so may use the other cheaper type from Go-cruise I have as well. Available in plastic or alloy like mine. NEW Go Cruise 2 Universal Aluminum Motorcycle Throttle Lock Cruise Control

Seeing as you have no use for the Kaoko, do you want to sell it?

Seeing as you have no use for the Kaoko, do you want to sell it?
Nuh, I'm a hoarder or so my rellies say and they have a pretty good case. Also I just bought a set of grips I can trim the end off the throttle grip to fit the Koako. I've worked out despite the 1.5" Thunderbike T- bars the grip ends are still 1".

The Go Cruise version was originally bought for my Sprint ST 1050 but is obviously quickly switched from one to the other. I actually bought the Koako before getting the Rocket in the hope it may fit the Sprint ST and it was dirt cheap with a few other Triumph bits and pieces thrown in.

Back