Thought my tripometer was flawed last night....

Willtill

Nitrous
..when I stopped for gas; after coming home from work. Normally; it reads 99 miles after being zero'ed in the morning; before I leave for work. Last night it read.... 89 mikes :shock: I was like... WTF? :?

Then it dawned on me that the new Bridgestone Exedra that I had mounted on the rear; had a slightly larger circumference. I didn't know that it would make that much of a difference though... so for every 10 miles I travel; it appears I need to mentally add 1 mile to the total.. for an almost true measurement of actual distance traveled..... :-|

My odometer is very accurate, always within 1 mile of the GPS on runs over 1K - the speedo is way off (80mph is GPS 73), but I prefer it that way rather than fixing the speedo with TuneECU as I always look at my GPS for speed and like to have an accurate odo --

..when I stopped for gas; after coming home from work. Normally; it reads 99 miles after being zero'ed in the morning; before I leave for work. Last night it read.... 89 mikes :shock: I was like... WTF? :?

Then it dawned on me that the new Bridgestone Exedra that I had mounted on the rear; had a slightly larger circumference. I didn't know that it would make that much of a difference though... so for every 10 miles I travel; it appears I need to mentally add 1 mile to the total.. for an almost true measurement of actual distance traveled..... :-|

Think what a low milage model you will have when you sell......:stirthepot:

You must be kidding, bones? Everyone knows that Will will go to his grave with the Beast!;-) No time soon, we trust.

Back