This winters mods

IngrahamS

.040 Over
Ride
Sold my Rocket need another...
Thought I would share some pics of my 06, installed the new front wheel and tire along with the preds lastnight. Bike has a winters worth of dust and dirt on it but you get the idea.
-Stew

Looking good! I cant wait for the snow to melt. Started the beast up thurs and let it run. Did a 12min tune to start the year out right!!!! Wont be long now!:D

Hi there

Would you please tell me who is selling this full exhaust and what is the price?
thanks

Does it fit a rocket 3 roadster?
Thanks

They are predator pipes and mine were part of the last batch Sam will ever make. Thanks for nice comments guys.
-Stew

Very very nice...you should be pulling grandstand flying fronts, easily enough; very nice!
That appears to be a carbon fibre front and stock rear with a fatty attached. I know that fatty will grab some ass fault before giving up ground like a Metz. A fatty is a hoot! I missed out on going with a set of those pipes at near end of production. A set might appreciate greatly and readily, anymore. Is that an '06?

BTW, if you want to keep your scoot out in the rain and dust storms you have a right to do that without interference. I support dirty and often riden Rocket IIIs.

Great bike! Like the intake mods too. I'm no fan of Preds, ugly as hell, but overall your work is great.
The new work Sam is doing is much superior. Bet performance is improved substantially.

I really like the pred header flow lines better than ANY I've seen.
Big muffler on back end is a trade off I guess.
Me? I want open headers. 3 of them.

But your bike looks good Stew.
nice mods.
skip

Back