This rider is a special kind of stupid...........

Very odd video...as Tomcat stated, the incident almost seemed scripted. Strange part was the cager getting out and looking at the front of his vehicle for a few seconds and then just sort sauntering over to the biker. It appeared as if the biker slowed down all of a sudden yet I didnt see any break lights. I would suppose a serious "downshift" could account for that...very odd. -D

... It appeared as if the biker slowed down all of a sudden yet I didnt see any break lights. ...

Rider definitely braked hard & his brake lights were indeed on
I can only imagine some prior altercation between them - the bike rider is gesturing something at the driver but hard to tell exactly what that gesture is; And then he thinks "I'll teach him a lesson (????) and slams on his brakes ....... :rolleyes: :whitstling:

I can only imagine some prior altercation between them - the bike rider is gesturing something at the driver but hard to tell exactly what that gesture is; And then he thinks "I'll teach him a lesson (????) and slams on his brakes ....... :rolleyes: :whitstling:

Brings us back to the "Special kind of stupid"

I concur. This rider was boneass STUPID! :rolleyes:
Reckoned he would/could teach a cage a lesson with his motor by doing a brake check on him. :thumbsdown:

The GoPro is the single most successful device in exposing the comically and often fatally instinctive narcissism in young adult homo sapiens. NEVER before has such an invention so blatantly exposed and enabled the 'Look ma; no brains' need for acceptance and applause in the human animal. Facebook too supplements and feeds the narcissism need; but more so in "class distinction" and how well one is "eating".:roll: .

Back