This beast corners!!!

Wannbe

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3R
I have to admit i was worried about the cornering capacity of this R3R. I purchased mine 1 1/2 weeks ago, got my 1st oil change out of the way in 3 days. Then 2 days later I'm riding to the Smokey Mountains to ride the Dragon and other roads in the area. I was riding with 2 cbr600rr's and a gixxer. I'm not saying I could keep up, but i could keep them in sight. Thanks to the acceleration and brakes. Also the metz did a good job. I'm including a pic of the back tire. No Chicken Strips here!!!
Sidenote: Dragracing kids on sportsbikes is hilarious, as long as i would only race 0-100mph. lol

Attachments

• 20140530_161537.jpg
    20140530_161537.jpg
    880.2 KB · Views: 7
You need to change you name, you are not a wannabe any more, you are the real deal!
Glad you like your beast, i rode the dragon on my rocket a few years back and enjoyed every curve!:)

My chicken strips are a mile wide, more out of concern for the R3 and it's paintwork etc than any sense of self-preservation though!

The Rocket is a great bike and I love mine but it is not in the same league as a full on sport bike. The machines are just made for different purposes. If you think that the Rocket is a sport bike then you have not ridden a sport bike. I know that there is a wish to make the bike we all love into the best all time bike but there is so many different types of bikes that are build for specific tasks that can best the Rocket in their area of specialization. Just like you would not compare the Rocket to an adventure touring bike ripping down a forestry road you should not compare the Rocket to a sport bike.

yep i ride mine like a sports bike . i had a adventure bmw boxer trying to get away from me on a twisty bit of road, i was on his tail all the time and on the straight bits no chance the he pulled over and i followed him , he told he shat him self he thought i as a harly and could not understand how i was keeping up and on the straight how i was up his rear end :D i didn't wont to over take as chassing was so much fun

:eek::eek:
yep i ride mine like a sports bike . i had a adventure bmw boxer trying to get away from me on a twisty bit of road, i was on his tail all the time and on the straight bits no chance the he pulled over and i followed him , he told he shat him self he thought i as a harly and could not understand how i was keeping up and on the straight how i was up his rear end :D i didn't wont to over take as chassing was so much fun
Pete ya goin to hafta start taking things a bit slower mate:eek::eek:

Back