Thinking Of Selling

Good luck selling; at that price in Australia it would last about 30 seconds!
Just a thought. You might try advertising on other Triumph forums. I'm sure there's plenty of America/Speedmaster owners who'd be excited at the prospect of an upgrade - whereas all of us on here already have one (yeah yeah, I know there are a few ex's on here too).

Just a thought. You might try advertising on other Triumph forums. I'm sure there's plenty of America/Speedmaster owners who'd be excited at the prospect of an upgrade - whereas all of us on here already have one (yeah yeah, I know there are a few ex's on here too).

Price ? I don't see a price mate

Price ? I don't see a price mate

:eek: Oops. Seniors moment. :eek:
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Rocket

The bike has a full Jardine exhaust system,triple k/ns,bike was tuned by Wayne at Powertripp in Alabama,flyscreen ,sissy bar,clear lenses,140ci oil tank badge,I have all original parts to go with the bike as well all original manuals and documentation when it was bought new,This bike has been my baby,never abused,asking $9500,open to offers on muscle cars mustangs,camaros,Cash talks though!!!!

Skydog,

I am Speedy here, Speadfreak on the .com site. No fear, I am not selling: way too much experimenting to do yet. :D

Back