Thinking about putting my rocket up for sale

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
What will be a good price to ask for an 05?
I dont want to be that guy asking a ridiculous price for it,
It has the bea er kit. Tps. Stebel horns. Usb charger , gps mount a d gps and a few other things that im forgetting, 30 k miles and new tires.
What you guys thing?
The one in Asheville still wIting for me:D
Forgot the new front seals ( note to self, quit running over bricks on the hiway at 80mph):eek:

Kelley Blue Book

You might do a little better if you put back the stock items you replaced with the newer parts and sold them on the forum. I'm looking for a set of passenger floor boards..;)
you just wabt me to strip my bike naked:D

If i found somebody from the forums interested i would leave everything on, including the windshield:)

Mex, if you are really going to get a new bike "the one in Asheville" go get it now with cash in hand, at a lower price than what they are asking.
When you get back take your time getting all the OEM stuff back on the old one then sell it.
Post the parts that you take off on this site. Use the money to buy new parts for the new bike and then sell the spyder and get a new one for your wife. Oscar is willing to sell the white one now if you want a used one.

Mex, if you are really going to get a new bike "the one in Asheville" go get it now with cash in hand, at a lower price than what they are asking.
When you get back take your time getting all the OEM stuff back on the old one then sell it.
Post the parts that you take off on this site. Use the money to buy new parts for the new bike and then sell the spyder and get a new one for your wife. Oscar is willing to sell the white one now if you want a used one.
My wife don't like that spyder, she says is for old people, she likes her sporty red one:D

Back