The rocket has arrived

seabum

lefty
Ride
triumph rocket 111 --- [ not so much any more , h.d. road king ]
Yippi yippi -A white truck came to my address two days ago and left a new to me a 2007 rocket classic. bought from a dealer in Va. and delivered to Ore. Bike same color as side car ,this is good ---bike starts then dies when you put it in gear, not good, hope is because of something I don't know of yet. Is there a secrete or do I need to travel cross country and whisper in a dealers ear? they claimed bike was checked out and all was good.

Hello Seabum and welcome from Virginia. Sorry to hear of your ordeal with keeping it started. Which dealer if you don't mind, you can PM me if you wish with the name as I have a pretty good realtion with mine. Not sure what that is worth but I can visit them for ya when you have fully trouble shot your issue....

QUOTE=seabum;501889]Yippi yippi -A white truck came to my address two days ago and left a new to me a 2007 rocket classic. bought from a dealer in Va. and delivered to Ore. Bike same color as side car ,this is good ---bike starts then dies when you put it in gear, not good, hope is because of something I don't know of yet. Is there a secrete or do I need to travel cross country and whisper in a dealers ear? they claimed bike was checked out and all was good.[/QUOTE]

Yippi yippi -A white truck came to my address two days ago and left a new to me a 2007 rocket classic. bought from a dealer in Va. and delivered to Ore. Bike same color as side car ,this is good ---bike starts then dies when you put it in gear, not good, hope is because of something I don't know of yet. Is there a secrete or do I need to travel cross country and whisper in a dealers ear? they claimed bike was checked out and all was good.

Thanks for all your help, you suggested I put kick-stand all the way up, I did-it did-life is good again. When one is a old geezer, like me, life is a big question mark

Thanks for all your help, you suggested I put kick-stand all the way up, I did-it did-life is good again. When one is a old geezer, like me, life is a big question mark

Now that it runs in gear be judicious with that right grip boyo. She's got a mean streak for wippin your butt with too much fun-grip flogging.

Back