The Problem Facing Harley-Davidson

Haha he said " Harleys are known for being large and powerful " im sure he meant " Expensive and loud "

he was just trying to be polite and politically correct, large, some of them, ok sure sort of, powerful, well if you compare it to say a Honda Grom, or maybe a CBR 125, 250, 300, then yea ok, I might seem like a powerful monster, at least until you actually get a Big Boy bike, and quickly learn what a large and powerful bike is :)

H-D: An expensive way to convert gasoline into noise.

If it sounds fast, it must be a Harley...
If it is fast, it must be something else...

Hardly-Ableson: Sounds bad but doesn't have enough power to pull a greasy string out of a cat's a$$.

And this is coming from somebody who has a Harley! My Harley pals frequently ask why if I bad-mouth Harleys, why do I have one? I tell them I have it so I can ride with the geriatrics - otherwise I would have to pull a plug wire off my other bikes to go slow enough to ride with them...

Problem, singular??? There riders are getting too old, that's because only old farts or well heeled hipsters can afford them now. I would have thought it should be plural "Problems".

Back