The only I fear is.....

That'd be a severely whooped azz here in Tejas!!!!!

d7402deb97cdd021a87d9c18c069581a.jpg

YES y
The only thing that really scares me when I am on the road is a retard in a car.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqrVpsNHM7U
YES you are right about that riders are being attcked in this area by these azz hole drivers they are very aggressive and threaten the bikers with their vehicals Ive had 5 incidents so far this season I guess Im going to have to carry a firearm to protect myself from these maniacs we are targets for these drug crazed wack jobs its really bad in the city of Philly aka KILLADELPHIA and its getting worse lots of shootings and hit and runs so what do we do to protect ourselves from these killers ?

YES y

YES you are right about that riders are being attcked in this area by these azz hole drivers they are very aggressive and threaten the bikers with their vehicals Ive had 5 incidents so far this season I guess Im going to have to carry a firearm to protect myself from these maniacs we are targets for these drug crazed wack jobs its really bad in the city of Philly aka KILLADELPHIA and its getting worse lots of shootings and hit and runs so what do we do to protect ourselves from these killers ?

ATGATT.... All The Gear All The Time should include at least a concealed carry handgun :thumbsup:

Joe, I ride bicycles too. have had people try, or act like they are trying to run over me on purpose, been hit in the back of the head with beer bottle by someone going 70 mph, ect, ect....... Yea, I carry on my road bike too.
Turned 54 Friday, got up & rode 54 miles Saturday morning ! :coffee: :sleep:

Not good at all. The problem with all this is that there are a lot of unstable individuals out there that will see this video and all the attention it is getting (National News) and will attempt the same. Riding a lot at late night has made me very wary of other vehicles on the road. Not only do I have to tolerate drunk drivers but at times have had vehicles try to run me off the road. I either pull off the highway if possible or just pull over and stop. I do everything I can to avoid a confrontation. It is a losing battle to confront a individual in a car while your on a bike. Not saying that we might have followed a vehicle or two into a convenient store and waited until the person got out of his car.

Not good at all. The problem with all this is that there are a lot of unstable individuals out there that will see this video and all the attention it is getting (National News) and will attempt the same. Riding a lot at late night has made me very wary of other vehicles on the road. Not only do I have to tolerate drunk drivers but at times have had vehicles try to run me off the road. I either pull off the highway if possible or just pull over and stop. I do everything I can to avoid a confrontation. It is a losing battle to confront a individual in a car while your on a bike. Not saying that we might have followed a vehicle or two into a convenient store and waited until the person got out of his car.

Yea, it gets really crazy on a bicycle. But what is most beautiful is when they pull their superiority card coming back into town with the inevitable traffic lights..... They can't believe it when you catch them at the next red light on your little bitty bicycle, and........... Well, don't want to incriminate myself! Oh, the looks on their faces :eek: :confused: :thumbsup:

Back