bobmielke

.060 Over
Howdy all. I hope this isn't premature as I'm nagotiating for a new 2008 Rocket III Tourer. I've been a BMW rider for the past 23 years with over 220,000 miles on that brand. I've got one more new bike in me before retirement and I chose the Triumph to fit that bill. I'm a high mileage rider living in the biker's paradise that is the Pacific Northwest. I'm an avid photographer who loves to post ride photos. I hope I'll fit in here. - Bob

Welcome aboard Bob. I'm assuming you're talking about the Rocket 3 Touring. The Tourer was a different model, and I don't believe its available for 2008. Subtle but significant distinction.

I rode BMW's for about 25 years before my R3T. Models included R80/7, R100RT, R1150R, K1200RS and R1200GS. The R3T is a totally different experience. You're in for a real paradigm shift.

Glad to have you on board

Bob, welcome to the best site for Rocket III's! I love my '08 standard but curious how you think the R3T compares with the other bike you have spent time on.

just wanted to say "hey" to the newest member.
Think you'll enjoy your new ride.
Be sure to hang on tight.
The ride ain't at all like a Hardly
or I suppose a beemer.
congrats.

Welcome aboard Bob, I know you made the right choice in a bike and in the forum you chose, hell your batting a 1000.

BOB:D

Back