the lates tuneboy program

borntoride63

Supercharged
I know there are many pages on this! but anyone know the latest/best tune for having the 3 K&N Filters, Jardine Exhaust, 02 Sensor plugged? Tuneboy and filters are on there way! thanks, great site!

Did you load the tuneboy software on your computer first?

Thanks Brian! installed the tune you reccomended, 3 K&Ns, removed the secondary butterflies (2 of the screws were real B------! ) tapped with a hammer and they broke loose! Bike runs strong! but I do have the annoying popping when I let off the throttle! I did unselect the 02 sensor box and saved on the tuneboy! and did plug in the dynojet plug you listed! maybe I did something wrong?

See if this is any better.

Hi Brian, I did not get a chance to install your modified tune yet! But I have some questions I hope you can help me with! first off sunday when I went to start my bike the engine malfunction light stayed on! all day! bike seemed to run ok, but did spit and sputter a little more than usual when on and off the throttle! second I see some one else has the same issue as me! my transmission shifts fine in every gear except second! I miss it frequently or it kinda chatters and goes in! my bike is new its a left over 2008 standard Rocket, with 770 miles! I thought my bike (2008) would of had all the new transmission updates already in! called dealer he said triumph will tell him to wait till I get about 1500 miles on it and see if this still happens! hard for me to accept that! why do all other gears shift solid and smooth! well sometimes first pops out! its very irritating! thanks for your help!

Mark

Did you pull the code with Tuneboy to see what caused the CEL?

Give your tranny some time. They are all pretty rough until they get broken in. After a couple of thousand miles you have the same issue then it might be something to check out. Supposedly all bike manufactured after 11/07 have all of the upgraded components.

Back