The Good, the Bad & the Ugly!!!

Lenny

.060 Over
Ride
06 Rocket Standard(RIP)
The Good...thinking about another R3.

The Bad..i was really getting to know the bike until this happened.

The Ugly..Riding season its Over and body hurts like a mother****

On sunday i took a bad spill(low side) on my bike, broke my arm in 3 different places and bruised 2 ribs. Obviously wont be able to ride until next season.

My plan..

The bike only broke the right footpeg, scraped the exhaust and damage the tank . I am Not fixing it(imho, if i fall from the bike i will get rid of it Asap). Already talked with wifey and she says that once i get rid of this bike i should get a different one.

No offence but not really pleased with the look of the r3t... can a roadster be fitted with bags sissy bars and comfortable enough for 2up riding?

Ideas!!!

ABSOLUTELY, Lenny!
I have put a shield, Easy Brackets for quick pannier removal and a set of Standard boards and controls on mine.
Kong is comfy, fast and still looks threatening!
Have also made two cross country rides on it in three years as well.

On sunday i took a bad spill(low side) on my bike, broke my arm in 3 different places and bruised 2 ribs. Obviously wont be able to ride until next season.

My plan..

The bike only broke the right footpeg, scraped the exhaust and damage the tank . I am Not fixing it(imho, if i fall from the bike i will get rid of it Asap). Already talked with wifey and she says that once i get rid of this bike i should get a different one.

No offence but not really pleased with the look of the r3t... can a roadster be fitted with bags sissy bars and comfortable enough for 2up riding?

Ideas!!!
**** yeah!!!

My plan..

Ideas!!!

No offense taken Lenny ,everyone has their own take on the looks of motorcycles, I love the Style of the R3T as I have said before until they brought out the Touring I had no intention of buying a Rocket then BAM! I saw one and had to buy one:inlove:inlove

Hope you'll be well soon! Best wishes.
I have a Roadster with bags and shield too, it's comfy and fast. There are many options to adapt it to your needs. You'll be happy with it.
If your windshield and bags are ok, it should be possible to take them off and use on your new Roadster, as well.

Yeah i am supposed to have surgery by the end of the week. I will take as many things as i can from my 06 standard. Right now there' s a 2013 roadster looking very good.

Good to hear you only a little banged up, coulda been worse!! Hope you find what you're looking for. I wouldn't fix it either. One shot and you're out.

Back