The full Monty? (another LED conversion question)

There's not a single solution, but do check out cyclopsadventuresports. I run their LED lightbulbs on 2 of my motorcycles, they are a direct swap for the H4 bulb, put out 7000lm and are awesome!!

There ya go...a business opportunity
Not really. I abhor the Plug-and-play mindset.
You want quick and easy then don't own a fringe vehicle. Look how much stuff is out there for a Triumph Street Triple.

If I were to build a Plug in BESPOKE set - It would come so complete that any individuality would be killed off - you'd get it all BUT only the VERY best and at a cost that most would simply NOT pay.

Not really. I abhor the Plug-and-play mindset.
You want quick and easy then don't own a fringe vehicle. Look how much stuff is out there for a Triumph Street Triple.

If I were to build a Plug in BESPOKE set - It would come so complete that any individuality would be killed off - you'd get it all BUT only the VERY best and at a cost that most would simply NOT pay.

Lol...I’m talking about bulbs...

Last edited:
I'll post some more of the lights at night. The one I've attached is a close up of the bulbs.

Attachments

• 20180601_110717.jpg
    20180601_110717.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 3
There's not a single solution, but do check out cyclopsadventuresports. I run their LED lightbulbs on 2 of my motorcycles, they are a direct swap for the H4 bulb, put out 7000lm and are awesome!!

Just posted pics on a new thread if you want to take a look. Cheers

Back