hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Wasn't it about a year and half ago, that Triumph announced the end of the Rocket3? Austrialia was to not get any more Rockets. I'm sure there were other gloomy reports from Triumph and mags.

Justifying the end, can't meet Euro 5, no demand for large cruzers, limited market, yada, yada, yada.

A year ago, some rumors from some shows, but really not much hope, bring on the beers!

But wait, what is this I here, another Rocket? Surely Triumph wouldn't tease us or mislead us. Are those really pics and not just photoshopped Rockets of the past?

NOW a short year later, majically appears a new Rocket3, meant for the gods! For surely not too many mere mortals can afford what looks to be a $25k motorbike. Probably more, rich oil barrens only need to apply for a TCM

But just think, pulled from the ashes, (maybe they should have called it The Phoenix instead) arises an engineering master piece!

Frankly I think we, RR3 owners were played. Down on our hopes, only vague rumors of another Rocket, offical denials. As a direct result many a somber beer was drunk. (They probably would have been drunk anyways, judging by this group)

Not our beloved Triumph, our second mother, mother to Bonnies and Rockets, surely she wouldn't be so cruel.

But alas, at the mere glimce of a mighty new Rocket, we're reaching for our wallets, divorcing our spouces, mortaging our homes for what seems to be a piece of immortality, just to own another Rocket.

What a marketing masterpiece. Reminds me of when coca cola removed the original coke from the market place for a short time, replacing it with an inferior product, when they brought back the original, people clamored for it and gained a substantial share from Pepsi.

Well deny anything people love and bring it back only better and there you have a created demand that is us welcoming the return of the mighty Rocket3.

I know I'm looking forward to seeing the new Roadster and Tourer from our mother Triumph.

Somehow I know I'm being punished for selling my 69 Bonnie, when I was younger and more foolish and trading it in on a Harley:eek:
So enough pentance, a 2001 Bonnie and 2016 Rocket,(many beers) and mother Triumph opens her womb and brings forth a new and better Rocket3:D

Thankyou Triumph!

Back