The day might have finally come

Bone crusher

I'd rather be lucky than smart
Ride
2011 Triumph R3R
Hi all. Well I have finally found a rocket and the finance gods are smiling on me. Tell me what could be wrong? 2012 roadster 3780kms, $14000. There's $2000 worth of triumph extras already on it.Ive been watching for nearly 9 months now and this one seems to good to be true, Tell me is it? Do any of you local guys know this bike, its at Springwood Triumph? I saw it on bikesale on Friday the day it was listed. Today I had a look and its a ****en beaut! Purrrrrrrs like a Tiger. I think its given me a woodie. Yes the day is almost here.

Hi all. Well I have finally found a rocket and the finance gods are smiling on me. Tell me what could be wrong? 2012 roadster 3780kms, $14000. There's $2000 worth of triumph extras already on it.Ive been watching for nearly 9 months now and this one seems to good to be true, Tell me is it? Do any of you local guys know this bike, its at Springwood Triumph? I saw it on bikesale on Friday the day it was listed. Today I had a look and its a ****en beaut! Purrrrrrrs like a Tiger. I think its given me a woodie. Yes the day is almost here.

Sounds like a good find,3780 Klms on a 2012 ,must have been owned by that Sunday Church going little old lady ,or someone with lots of other toys either way great buy at that price, Enjoy!

You like - You buy - Simples...... @Whippet Graham is the service manager at Teamoto Springwood, You should tell him you are on the forum and ask him about the service history. - That's what I would do anyway...

Do it do it, just do it
image.jpg

Was just having a look Bone Crusher looks like a bargain to me mate. Cant say ive seen the bike around but with only 3780 ks on the clock i dont think she has been out to be seen . Someone with too much money probably purchased it kitted it out and then just let it sit in the shed . snap it up mate. I know there is a few out there that get purchased but the guys arent riders. There is a fella at my work with a 2007 rocket black motor maroon paint and it has 16,000 ks on it .

Back