The breathtaking Capital Reef

Joe plot a ride starting in Bryce to Escalante, then to the Moki Dugway, that's the route. 100% heavenly.

Route 12 between Bryce and Torrey is amazing as well. The whole route from Bryce to Mexican Hat was a serious experience of nothing but amazing beauty and roads!!

I had a few "heart skips a beat, breath catches in lungs" moments, not from the riding, from the views.

@breeze I was wrong, the song that got me all fired up on 12 was La Grange. La Grange is now on my "do not listen to" list on the rocket unless I am somewhere I can play :)

Well you shoulda driven through the town when you were in Texas

Joe plot a ride starting in Bryce to Escalante, then to the Moki Dugway, that's the route. 100% heavenly.

Route 12 between Bryce and Torrey is amazing as well. The whole route from Bryce to Mexican Hat was a serious experience of nothing but amazing beauty and roads!!

I had a few "heart skips a beat, breath catches in lungs" moments, not from the riding, from the views.

@breeze I was wrong, the song that got me all fired up on 12 was La Grange. La Grange is now on my "do not listen to" list on the rocket unless I am somewhere I can play :)
with a list of many others/RADAR LOVE/BEER DRINKERS AND HELL RANGERS/I"M A HIGHWAY STAR my biggest ticket magnets

Back