The BEST MOD ever

Babarocket3newbie

Rocket Newbie
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster
hey guys,

I just want to give a shout out to Ken @DEcosse . I had the privilege of installing his key-less MOD.

Yesterday, I received the package. When I opened it, I can tell it was a very well made system! I tried to install the system and hit a snag being a newbie with all things triumph :D. I dropped an email to Ken and within like 5 minutes, I get a call from him! Dang! Ken walked me through the install and done!

Today, went for a 300+ miles ride testing the system. Let me just tell you...OMG!!! the system was flawless. No issues (so far). It was so awesome not having to awkwardly reach over the speedos to turn the ignition. Just walk up to my bike, pull the clutch, the lights kick on... start the bike and go. I know I'm gonna be enjoying this MOD.

For those that haven't done the MOD or is thinking about doing the MOD....DO IT! ITS THE BEST MOD EVER!!! Also, Ken stands behind his product 100%! And will be there to help if you do have issues with it.

Ken @DEcosse... you are a genius! Thank you!!! :)

hey guys,

I just want to give a shout out to Ken @DEcosse . I had the privilege of installing his key-less MOD.

Yesterday, I received the package. When I opened it, I can tell it was a very well made system! I tried to install the system and hit a snag being a newbie with all things triumph :D. I dropped an email to Ken and within like 5 minutes, I get a call from him! Dang! Ken walked me through the install and done!

Today, went for a 300+ miles ride testing the system. Let me just tell you...OMG!!! the system was flawless. No issues (so far). It was so awesome not having to awkwardly reach over the speedos to turn the ignition. Just walk up to my bike, pull the clutch, the lights kick on... start the bike and go. I know I'm gonna be enjoying this MOD.

For those that haven't done the MOD or is thinking about doing the MOD....DO IT! ITS THE BEST MOD EVER!!! Also, Ken stands behind his product 100%! And will be there to help if you do have issues with it.

Ken @DEcosse... you are a genius! Thank you!!! :)

Sounds interesting, any details on this mod to share?

What it is, where to get it, documentation, video, anything??? Now I'm curious to see more... may have missed it here being new and all so crayons may be necessary...

Thanks.

What it is, where to get it, documentation, video, anything??? Now I'm curious to see more... may have missed it here being new and all so crayons may be necessary...

Thanks.
Send @DEcosse a "conversation" I have ridden a bike in the states and it was flawless I have since fitted a mate not long ago (very easy) now in progress of getting one myself

The best MOD ever?
Ask any Rocker from the 60's

iu

Thanks.
Hey DipTwattle,

The system is essentially a plug and play well thought out system. It also comes with detailed install instructions (and pics too). The unit goes under your tank. Unplug a few plugs and posi-tap and that's it. The system bypasses you having to "try and put" your key in the ignition. With the remote (like a key fob), the system allows you to walk up to your bike, pull the clutch in to turn your bike on and then when you are ready to go, start your engine.

Look up @DEcosse (Ken). He developed the system. He will have more info. This MOD is worth every penny! When I get a chance, I can try to take a video of how the system works and post it.

Hey DipTwattle,

The system is essentially a plug and play well thought out system. It also comes with detailed install instructions (and pics too). The unit goes under your tank. Unplug a few plugs and posi-tap and that's it. The system bypasses you having to "try and put" your key in the ignition. With the remote (like a key fob), the system allows you to walk up to your bike, pull the clutch in to turn your bike on and then when you are ready to go, start your engine.

Look up @DEcosse (Ken). He developed the system. He will have more info. This MOD is worth every penny! When I get a chance, I can try to take a video of how the system works and post it.

Awesome,

Thanks, that would be helpful, even some pics would be great..

Thanks Babarocket

Send @DEcosse a "conversation" I have ridden a bike in the states and it was flawless I have since fitted a mate not long ago (very easy) now in progress of getting one myself

Thank you HansO,

You seem to be a plethora of information here for sure. At some point I will be reaching out via conversation to you myself for a tune once I figure out my pipe and filter situation as well.. Baby steps....

Let me know how your Mod goes as well if you don't mind...

Thank you Bob @Babarocket3newbie for that amazing endorsement - most appreciated and glad you are enjoying it.

(and thanks to Hans too)

@DipTwattle - you can see more about it in the link in my signature below.
(there is also a video on page 11, post #108, courtesy of @mully95 )

Where in Cal are you incidentally? I'm in the Bay Area .....

Last edited:
I can't say enough about my keyless ignition from DEcosse. The quality of the kit is out standing. It's nice to walk up and crank the bike without fumbling for a key. I'm not to paranoid about my gas getting stolen so I bought a keyless gas cap yesterday. Again just another mod so I don't have to pull the key out of my pocket. lol

Back