The Beast

.020 Over
Hello all, sorry I didn't introduce myself in my original post. This format is new to me and a little confusing. I have had my Beast for about a week, 250 miles, I'm in Gainesville Fl, Go Gators, and I can't get over how awesome this bike is. I just got off the only other bike I've ever owned, a Ya-mama-ha 250, and got on the R-3. That's right, from rags to riches, famin to feast, vw to maserati. Wow what a blast.
Anyway, I've been reading the forums and appreciate how helpful everyone seems to be. See Ya,
Beast :D :D :D

Lester, I have GREAT respect the power of the R-3, rest assured I will be careful.
Scot, the gov has been leaning way left lately, don't give him any ideas! :(
Thanks all for the welcome.

I am writing to our beloved Governor to try and get him to ban any more Rocket sales in Florida. Rockets are a dime a dozen down here, I can count seven in my home town alone.
OOPS SORRY Welcome to the site.:D

not bad but the real question is how many harleys are in your town if it's posible to count that high with that seven rockets aren't too bad

You write the gov and I'll get the congressmen Scot in Exile, pretty soon if we all get together we may beat one assembly of hardleys. Anyhoo welcome to the site Beast. I will be going down one of these days to visit my brother down there and we can get together. Go Gators.

Beast welcome to the site from a fellow Floridian (though I think I was given some bogus directions and ended up somehow in Afghanistan for the time being). I'm in the same neck of the woods as Baggage1, Scot in Exile, RocketDaryl, BoogerDave and I think "lil Joe" (though I heard he may have sold his) and that is NW Florida, the panhandle area. Those are the ones I know personally and there have been a lot more sold here in Pensacola besides.

Be careful on the Rocket, that bike is almost 10 times the engine that you are used to but it handles easily enough (no matter what version) and I'm sure you'll take it easy.

Ride safe, and oh I almost forgot...GO HURRICANES!!! (congratulations on finally winning against us last year but don't count on it happening again...we may actually have a quarterback this year).

Dennis

96 dtg Dubai
97 dtg Home

Welcome Beast from another Florida Rocket Captain.

There does seem to be a trend of Rockets being in Florida. Hmmmmmm, maybe a meet up is in order ?

Back