That ride worked out well...

Clay

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket III 04
Went for a spin today and ended up in Boonah. Went there because my family had a farm there in the 70's when I was a kid, thought would have a look around and find some breakfast. Found some bikes at a Bowls club and two rockets among them. Turned around parked and went in to say gudday, next thing you know we sitting down and talking all things R3. One bloke was on a classic the other on a matt black Roadster. They had a mate on a HD along too. Great blokes invited me to ride with them finished with a few beers and a yarn. Great day out, thanks Ken, Frank and John.

Went for a spin today and ended up in Boonah. Went there because my family had a farm there in the 70's when I was a kid, thought would have a look around and find some breakfast. Found some bikes at a Bowls club and two rockets among them. Turned around parked and went in to say gudday, next thing you know we sitting down and talking all things R3. One bloke was on a classic the other on a matt black Roadster. They had a mate on a HD along too. Great blokes invited me to ride with them finished with a few beers and a yarn. Great day out, thanks Ken, Frank and John.
That looks like a nice 1.5 hour ride

upload_2017-2-5_16-39-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-5_16-36-53.png
    upload_2017-2-5_16-36-53.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2017-2-5_16-38-16.png
    upload_2017-2-5_16-38-16.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
Back