That didn't go as planned!

CATSKINNER

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
Decided to ride to Eureka springs, Arkansas this weekend with the wife, she crashed on highway 23, aka The Pig Trail. Fractured her distal clavicle and cracked a few ribs. She's gonna make it I think. Scary ordeal for sure to be several hours from home with no truck. Poor ole Rocket took a lil beating as well. Gonna need a radiator, shifter/ foot peg bracket. Left head light and mirror, though! Feeling very fortunate that she wasn't hurt worse. Two of my buddies wives have crashed on that highway and didn't get to come home for a couple of weeks. Her helmet and leather jacket definitely saved her from more injury.

Attachments

• IMG_8079.JPG
    IMG_8079.JPG
    448 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8102.JPG
    IMG_8102.JPG
    415.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8116.JPG
    IMG_8116.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8122.JPG
    IMG_8122.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8156.JPG
    IMG_8156.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 3
Glad she ok mate , she looks pretty as a picture on that Rocket . Looks like you gonna be doing the washing up for a week or two !
;)

wow - helmet saved her brain pan for sure. At the very least her looks! :)
Glad she's getting better. Ribs are a ***** to heal, so you've got your work cut out for you. good luck to you both!

Very much the same as my crash last Aug, ribs and left shoulder looks similar and also destroyed my helmet. The R3 is replaceable or repairable, Wifey is not. Let her know she will heal and will most likely spend a few weeks sleeping in a chair. Take the pain meds but get off them asap. Don't rush things and do as the nice Dr says. Good to know she is OK.

Sorry to see any accidents. I hope she heals quickly. You have a keeper there, get her back on the Rocket. Happy to see her wearing good gear. I am curios if you heard what she was saying through the comm set as she was laying the bike down.

Back