Thanks for adding me. Question about shocks,

Hello @Danvilleroy and welcome from Virginia. Is the Danville in your name the Danville in South/West Virginia?

I will allow smarter folks answer your question as I know little about the suspension.

I had an 11.5” on the bike. Worked, but the lean on the stock side stand made the bike feel unstable if not on level ground. I went back to stock length and got the long haul seat, which is slightly lower than stock height. Mustang and Corbin seats lower the seat height so you may want to add them to your consideration.

WELCOME!! from Miami, Florida. How long have you had your R3R? Any photos? For a one-half to a full inch adjustment, I've see the right seat... or a modified one (whereas they trim down the foam) make all the difference. Along with the right riding boots.
-MIG

I had an 11.5” on the bike. Worked, but the lean on the stock side stand made the bike feel unstable if not on level ground. I went back to stock length and got the long haul seat, which is slightly lower than stock height. Mustang and Corbin seats lower the seat height so you may want to add them to your consideration.
I have the Triumph seat it similar to the Corbin seat. I’m still a little short with the current seat.

WELCOME!! from Miami, Florida. How long have you had your R3R? Any photos? For a one-half to a full inch adjustment, I've see the right seat... or a modified one (whereas they trim down the foam) make all the difference. Along with the right riding boots.
-MIG
I have had my R3R since August, but had a shoulder surgery in September so she’s been parked for a while. I need to clean her up then I’ll post some pictures.

Back