scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
At MV my bike decided to not like me anymore and stopped cooperating on Wednesday when I was out riding with Bob(baggage1) and scott(steel) long story short Bob rode back to the motel to get his trailer for my bike, now the scary part --have you ever been alone on the BRP with the sun starting to go down and a big burly coonass standing next to you with his belly making noises? big thanks to Bob and Scott for sticking with me and bailing me out.

I was ready to head back home I was that upset about the bike-- but no one would let me
Teraeric had two bikes with him he said take your pick
Steel had two bikes with him he also said take your pick
Wendy said take the Victory as she was helping Glen, other also offered bikes for me to ride,
My savior our very own Joey Fletcher just handed me his key and said ride it like you stole it and would not take no thanks for an answer, even with all the serious medical problems Joey has had recently he was more concerned about me having a good time than himself riding--Joey thank you-you are a Saint among men and it shall not be forgotten.

Great to see some old faces again -wildwilly and Sue, our great leader Steve and Katie plus everyone else

Massive thanks to -Speedy, warp and everyone else who tried to get the big beast up and running, also a big shout out to Teraeric, now Eric let us use his roadster to swap parts back and forward and boy did we plus we also cleaned his air filter now by the look of his air filter i think Eric uses it to collect dirt but we cleaned it for him- many thanks Eric you went over and above the call of duty.

Once again for you that I did not mention-even the englishman who tried to sell me 50000mile used spark plugs I thank you all, I am honoured to call all of you my friends.

At MV my bike decided to not like me anymore and stopped cooperating on Wednesday when I was out riding with Bob(baggage1) and scott(steel) long story short Bob rode back to the motel to get his trailer for my bike, now the scary part --have you ever been alone on the BRP with the sun starting to go down and a big burly coonass standing next to you with his belly making noises? big thanks to Bob and Scott for sticking with me and bailing me out.

I was ready to head back home I was that upset about the bike-- but no one would let me
Wendy said take the Victory as she was helping Glen, other also offered bikes for me to ride,
My savior our very own Joey Fletcher just handed me his key and said ride it like you stole it and would not take no thanks for an answer, even with all the serious medical problems Joey has had recently he was more concerned about me having a good time than himself riding--Joey thank you-you are a Saint among men and it shall not be forgotten.

Great to see some old faces again -wildwilly and Sue, our great leader Steve and Katie plus everyone else

Massive thanks to -Speedy, warp and everyone else who tried to get the big beast up and running, also a big shout out to Teraeric, now Eric let us use his roadster to swap parts back and forward and boy did we plus we also cleaned his air filter now by the look of his air filter i think Eric uses it to collect dirt but we cleaned it for him- many thanks Eric you went over and above the call of duty.

Once again for you that I did not mention-even the englishman who tried to sell me 50000mile used spark plugs I thank you all, I am honoured to call all of you my friends.
Did you fail to polish your Gremlin bell to the occupants satisfaction!;):(:p:D

And the moral of the story today is:
"Cleanliness may get you closer to God,
but is no guarantee of achieving your destiny,
for that, you need camaraderie"

;):p:D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
He doesn't even have 1!

Did you bring the bike back to life? I hadn't heard of your troubles. It was a pleasure meeting you. Good to have met the man behind the advice.

Back