TFC...prefer more growl

mikewd

.060 Over
Ride
'12 R3 Roadster
Reluctantly moving on after 8 wonderful years with my Roadster. The TFC has caught my eye and my willpower has waned...for the second time in my life (the first not a motorcycle).
Did everything I could to modify the old girl, but it's time. However, I do prefer her bifurcated voice; her melodic cruising tone, and the instantaneous ability to growl with a rapid twist of the wrist. Bypass and Platt shorts are music to my ears...
Hate to alter the TFC visually....any solutions to giving her the ability yell back?

Thanks!

Reluctantly moving on after 8 wonderful years with my Roadster. The TFC has caught my eye and my willpower has waned...for the second time in my life (the first not a motorcycle).
Did everything I could to modify the old girl, but it's time. However, I do prefer her bifurcated voice; her melodic cruising tone, and the instantaneous ability to growl with a rapid twist of the wrist. Bypass and Platt shorts are music to my ears...
Hate to alter the TFC visually....any solutions to giving her the ability yell back?

Thanks!
Record you current sound and find a way to connect your throttle to the volume in your head set. Will come in handy when we all riding the electric rocket (R3E) :)

Seriously though, won't be long before curiosity drives some one to cut into the exhaust system to see what can be removed without affecting the look.

Thanks!
Be patient evil minds are working on the problem

I haven't looked under the new R3s yet, but if Triumph follows their own trend, at least part of the catalyzer will be in the header to save space. Typically the collector box or cat is your sound dampener.

If mine, first to do would be look into replace of air & header. Just sayin' . . .

Back