Been on my '09 R3T for almost 10 years....vacation in England and France this May-June...gonna try to visit the Hinkley factory while we are in London.....
wow ... I will be landing in frankurt june 12th with my R3 roadster from vancouver we should meet up some time there as I will be going to france around june 25th till july 15thI will be down south on the riviera lets keep in touch just in case ..and get a picture of our ride there
BTW all over france the authorities are installing new technology radar all over and speed limit have been lowered everywhere on secondary roads but france still does not have a agreement with USA nor canada for getting fines paid for speeding :roll:

:(hummm I may have jumped the gun too quickly you did not say you were going with the bike just vacation ?????

Been on my '09 R3T for almost 10 years....vacation in England and France this May-June...gonna try to visit the Hinkley factory while we are in London.....

Hope you enjoy your stay on our little island need anything while your here just let us know:thumbsup:

wow ... I will be landing in frankurt june 12th with my R3 roadster from vancouver we should meet up some time there as I will be going to france around june 25th till july 15thI will be down south on the riviera lets keep in touch just in case ..and get a picture of our ride there
BTW all over france the authorities are installing new technology radar all over and speed limit have been lowered everywhere on secondary roads but france still does not have a agreement with USA nor canada for getting fines paid for speeding :roll:

:(hummm I may have jumped the gun too quickly you did not say you were going with the bike just vacation ?????

Fantastic plan. How are you shipping your bike? I've been told that Canada Air occassionally has some good deals on shipping bikes to Europe.

Fantastic plan. How are you shipping your bike? I've been told that Canada Air occassionally has some good deals on shipping bikes to Europe.

you have been told partly right
canada air is called aircanada they have a summer program every year where you can ship any bike anywhere they fly to
example I will fly to frankfurt from vancouver and back the shipping of my roadster is can $3000 return
you also need an dangerous good invoice and euro insurance
generally you turn in your bike and it flies on the same plane, clearing custom is just a formality.in frankfurt.

Hello MJackson1000 and welcome from a displaced Texan in Virginia. Watch out for the pick pockets in Paris...

.....just going on vacation....a week in UK, couple days in Paris, cruise down the Sienne, a couple of days in Normandy (75th Anniversary of D-Day landings) then home....

Back